Saturday 21 May 2016

Results&Md

It's like the mid of my holiday.. holiday has been preponed I suppose. Tomorrow morning is results day. Omg I am really nervous cause I am the only witness to how badly I have done for my end year examination. I am sure that I failed Maths and Economics. I should have barely passed Business. I think this time my accounts and general paper are also average. I would be really thankful if I managed to pass all but I am sure that maths is the worse, economics is also on par. It's like so unfair, I pick my topics because there are times when one cannot finish studying all properly so I chose topics and it was sheer bad luck that it did not come out. :( But that's okay, we can always be more prepared for the next paper. This is no excuse but I was kinda sick for the previous few days before the exam too. I literally had headache that made me want to end life (80%) Lol. It was so bad but after staying in the hospital for 3 hours, it finally subsided and finally I was 100% okay by the next day but it did hamper in ways of how I would study. Sometimes I would feel like totally not studying. Bad habit but oh well, it's over now. All the papers are accounted for and marks has been set. I have no regrets what so ever. But my mom's kinda disappointed.I told her that I am going to fail. She told me not to attend classes no more. It's my birthday coming up in a week, next Sat. I was planning maybe I'd celebrate it but I guess it is not going to happen but that's really okay cause it's just a day when one first cries, really. I am planning to go sakela on Saturday with Susma and Jyoti. I don't have the Rai costume yet and I don't think I am going to wear Rai really. I am planning to wear light saree instead of a usual black skirt with white polka dots. (Too mainstream)

I have been chatting/talking with MR lately. Actually we always chat and today, we finally got to talk from messenger. Thank God. He is really sweet and nice. I can always feel his unconditional love for me. I feel so honoured to be his girlfriend and hope to be his finance soon and then his wife. :D But that's a long wait, only after I get my bachelor degree, which can be another 4-6 years depending on how well and where I study. It's like so good. He sees future with me. We often talk about having children, a dog as our pet. We can just talk about anything and everything, it's fun and it shows how much we have bonded over almost a year. It's going to be 11 months with Mr Md in 3 days. :) I am planning to send him a card over for our 1st Anniversary but I haven't had ideas or time to make one yet. Argh my creativity has gone down the drain.. I don't know how to ask him for his address too haha

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you want to start blogging contact me ..i will design you blog for blogger and wordpress with .com domain.

    ReplyDelete