Monday 12 May 2014

Cousin getting married + my random thoughts

Hey ! Well, I am really busy these days with I don't know what. Haha. Nah, it's not really studies but I wish it was. I get distracted with other things when I want to study so that explains. :(

Studying is my first priority but it seems like I am running away from it instead of facing it. I still have a BIG dream to fulfil. And that's only gonna be realised if I study hard. But anyway, it's Monday today. The most boring day ever. Lol. Mid year Examinations is here since last Tuesday and well, I have not really been studying. I just get distracted by television and the love of my life, HANDPHONE ! Haha not really but it's something I badly need with me. So yeah..

Anyways my best housewife type cousin is getting married soon ! :D Omg, I am going crazy here. Alisha a.k.a Nitu, who have been in my life for almost my entire life, who attended nursery with me, who cried so badly when we were not classmates during nursery to getting marry. She is a year older than me, more like 6 months. I helped her to clean her room last Thursday as her would-be-husband, Uttam was to go to her room and talk with each other. OMG. Her room was so damn messy. I took us about 5 hours ! I could not study for my Chemistry paper the next day but as a cousin, I had to help. By the end of the day, everyone agreed that her room looked so much better. Alisha's dad said,"Finally, your room can breathe." Haha ! It was kinda fun but super tiring.
One thing, I did not like the most was Alisha blabbering about why I should also marry in Singapore. Damn, I had to keep on telling her to shut up cause I do not want to marry so early. I do not want to live in a life fully dependant on my husband. I would want someone who is the best, super nice, fun, funny, lovely, sweet, creative, ever-smiley(Haha is that a word ?), etc. Basically someone who loves me more than I do. Someone who I feel for. So yeah.

Okay, I will do a quick check on my social networks and play some games, take a nap and then study. It's vesak day tomorrow anyway. Yeah, I know I am procrastinating on studies but I will be on task...soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment